Environmental Noise Control’s Quiet World STC-27 Industrial Acoustical Barrier Blankets are manufactured using state-of-the-art acoustical composite materials with an engineered design.
ENC’s Quiet World Barrier Blankets are designed to provide optimum sound control for blocking & absorbing unwanted noise. They have been tested by an independent acoustical laboratory per ASTM E-90 and ASTM E-413 requirements and have a verified sound transmission loss.
Quiet World STC-27 Industrial Acoustical Barrier Blankets are fabricated with a proprietary polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) coated outer shell, layers of noise-absorbing and blocking material, and an engineered inner core with multiple X-5 septum barrier layers.
About the Quiet World Acoustical Barrier Blanket
- Sound Transmission Class rated in accordance with ASTM E-413
- Working Temperature: -40°F to +200°F
- Flame Resistant, Oil Resistant, UV Resistant, Fiber-Free, Anti-Fungal, Self-Drying Poly-Vinyl Chloride Outer Shell with specifically developed inner core septum barrier
- Available in five sizes 8 feet wide by 8, 10, 12, 15, and 20 feet tall
- Grommet and/or hook-and-loop fastening options are available
- Indoor & Outdoor use
- Long outdoor life
STC-27 Sound Transmission Loss (dB)
|% Octave Band Center Frequency||STC-27 Transmission Loss||% Octave Band Center Frequency||STC-27 Transmission Loss|
|63 Hz||11 dB||630 Hz||30 dB|
|80 Hz||14 dB||800 Hz||31 dB|
|100 Hz||16 dB||1000 Hz||32 dB|
|125 Hz||12 dB||1250 Hz||34 dB|
|160 Hz||12 dB||1600 Hz||37 dB|
|200 Hz||11 dB||2000 Hz||41 dB|
|250 Hz||12 dB||2500 Hz||45 dB|
|315 Hz||16 dB||3150 Hz||48 dB|
|400 Hz||22 dB||4000 Hz||52 dB|
|500 Hz||26 dB||5000 Hz||56 dB|