Environmental Noise Control, Inc’s Movable Modular Acoustical (MMA) Sound Control Panels are manufactured using state-of-the-art acoustical composite materials. It is designed for quick & simple field installation, requiring an immediate noise control solution.
Fabricated with a pre-painted steel U-panel outer skin and a specially developed 3.2 #/ft2 composite construction barrier/absorber acoustical insulation system, ENC’s MMA Sound Control Panels are designed to provide optimum performance for both blocking and absorbing unwanted sound for permanent and semi-permanent equipment installations and yet be easily disassembled to facilitate major equipment maintenance.
Traffic Sound Barriers
Construction Site Sound Walls
About the MMA Sound Control Panel System
- Support Structure: 4″ Scheduled 40 Galvanized Steel pipe in augured holes
- Panel Skin: 26 Gauge U-panel Sheeting
- Panel Size: 8’-4″ wide by 8′ to 16′ High
- Insulation System: 3.2 #/ft2 Custom Composite Barrier and Absorber
- Sound Transmission Class: STC-40
- Noise Reduction Coefficient: NRC = 1.10